Summer pool fun is almost upon us. We want to take this opportunity to remind you of some of the rules governing pool use.
1. Do not give your pool key to anyone who does not reside in your condo. Replacement keys cost $5.00.
2. An adult 18 years or older must accompany all children under the age of 18 at all times and must be present in the pool area.
3. Non-family guests are limited to 4 per household.
4. Any non resident must be accompanied by a resident at all times. Guests will be asked to leave if the unit resident is not present.
5. Animals or pets, glass and electrical devices other than battery operated ones are prohibited in the pool area.
6. If you have a scheduled party in the clubhouse, you or your guests are not permitted to utilize the pool area during that time.
7. Smoking is prohibited in the pool area. Smokers may smoke in the parking area in front of the pool and must properly dispose of tobacco products.
8. Please return all toys, equipment, chairs, and tables to their original location when you leave.
9. Always put umbrellas down when you leave.
10. Report any irregularities to a board member.